Sometimes When We Touch
by PamFord Davis

Have you ever considered the power passed between two people as they touch? Some people describe it as chemistry or animal magnetism. I believe the cause goes much deeper. The sense of touch is a divine gift of God. He breathed the breath of life into Adam. That implies closeness, intimacy with man. Man and woman would immediately find satisfaction and the reality of being one through touch. The birth of Cain gave the first set of parents' new flesh to tenderly caress.


A healing touch by a loved one, care giver or physician results in comfort and release from pain. It is not easily explained or forgotten. The physical sensation my cease; but the beneficial influence lingers. A weary woman experiencing chronic pain for multiple years knew precisely where her healing flowed from. "For she said to herself, If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well. But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said; Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well. And the woman was made well from that hour (Matthew 9:21- 22 NKJ)." The hours swiftly fly by. Touch others with love. Reach out through faith and touch Jesus.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print