How Deep Is The Ocean?
by PamFord Davis

Are you a confident swimmer? I never mastered the water sport, and feel much happier when I can safely touch bottom with both feet. I've gone swimming in The Pacific Ocean, Gulf of Mexico and in many lakes. My most frequent swimming location as a child ran through our yard. The shallow crick worked just fine. Deep sea diving has never been a secret desire. Maybe I remember too many movies, and a diver's frantic attempt to reach fresh air above, after encountering problems with an oxygen tank.


How deep is the ocean? It is deep enough to conceal sunken ships and buried treasure. It is deep enough that it is sometimes described as another world to be explored. Is it deep enough to serve as a vault with only one key? "He will again have compassion on us, and will subdue our iniquities. You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea (Micah 7:19 NKJ)." Only God knows exactly where they are buried deep below the surface. We do not need to go there and retrieve them.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print