Human Trafficking
by Stanley Hasegawa

Christianity involves human trafficking between two realms. One is the realm of sin and death, "the world," which is temporarily "ruled" by Satan. The other realm is not of this world, but it is breaking into this world, the "kingdom of God," which is ruled by God. We are helpless to free ourselves from slavery to sin and death. We must be redeemed by the price Jesus Christ paid on the cross, thereby trafficking us into the kingdom of God.

Shouldn't we also be involved in God's work of human trafficking. If Job were alive today, he would be involved:
"I rescued the poor who cried for help, and the fatherless who had none to assist him. The man who ws dying blessed me; I made the widow's heart sing. I put on righteousness as my clothing; justice was my robe and my turban. I was eyes to the blind and feet to the lame. I was a father to the needy; I took up the case of the stranger. I broke the fangs of the wicked and snatched the victims from their teeth. (Job 29:12-17)

I am richly blessed in my marriage. I have two grown children. I am semi-retired. I have been a computer programmer, systems analyst, househusband and homeschool teacher. I love to walk, talk and eat, and write short articles about devoting our lives to Jesus.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print