Is Greek Mythology really a myth or just missplaced history?
by Tina Leonard

You see the fallen angels did not want to stay in the earth, and the only way they could cause chaos was through a fallen man. So we see the tower of Babel being built after Noah's son Ham saw his nakedness and was cursed. Which created the next generation of "wicked seed." God saw that the fallen angels could communicate enough to build kingdoms because they came into unity for one purpose. After God saw this He scattered them across the whole earth confusing their language. Though I don't believe the fallen angels can communicate with each other. I do believe that Satan can communicate with all of them. That's why you see different strongholds in different areas, and in different regions, because though they can't communicate one to another, they can only communicate with Satan, and the seed that is in the evil spirits wandering to and fro as the result of their offspring with mortal women.

If you look in Isaiah 14: at verses 12-23 we see God speaking in regards to the Kingdoms of Satan. It reads as follows,

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, [even] all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, [and as] the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, [and] slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned. Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts."

In this scripture God questions Satan's authority and loyalty to "his people". He says, "They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?"

Basically saying they shall ponder his fate asking if he is the one that made kingdoms tremble, in reference to the land of Nod (the land that shakes). The one who made the world a desert overthrowing its cities and would not let his captives go home. This meaning Satan who overthrew the kingdoms he was in authority over until he turned against God, hence not allowing those he had convinced to follow him to return unto the Heavens.

Is it possible that the fallen angels did not want to fall with Satan but because of their disobedience to God He sent them and then they were perceived to be held captive and that is why they attempted to build Babylon so that they could get back to Heaven? (That is only a thought I had not something that God revealed to me.)

We then see in verses 19-20 what appears to be a description of "beneath the ground" under normal burial sites where he is saying "this people will reside." Verse 20 also states that the "offspring of the wicked will never be mentioned again." Prepare a place to slaughter his sons for the sins of their forefathers they are not to rise to inherit the land.

Verse 22 says,

"For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD."

See, those who were trying to build Babylon were those who had found a way to possess the hearts of man with evil. Now, after the flood we see the building of the tower of Babel, after Noah's son sinned and was cursed. It baffles me that through the book of Genesis it never mentioned Cain's death, yet mentions all the other life spans of the offspring of Adam and Eve all the way through the present generations.


We also know that spirits never die. So if the "giants" were nephilim created from fallen angels and daughters of men. That would mean that even though God destroyed the bodies, which they inhabited during the flood. Their half-immortal spirits from the offspring, the part of them that were "half-fallen angel" would still be wandering the earth. Looking for an "empty house" to dwell in such as the Bible says in Matthew 12:43-45.

We also see in I Corinthians 6:3 it says

"Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"

Which would give me the assumption that the third that did fall with Satan will eventually have the opportunity to return back unto the Lord, if they do not do the work of Satan. Because it appears that in Isaiah they are in captivity by Satan, until judgment. Where they will then be judged according to their actions. This would only make sense, because there would be no need to judge angels who haven't fallen.

Now in Genesis 6:3 if you remember God says,

"And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also [is] flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

Now it is important to pay attention here because when you look at these next verses of scripture I will post then I will expound on that.

Jude vs. 3-14

"Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ. I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these [filthy] dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core."

If you read this scripture if you have been following the last two posts you would see repetitive form in association with other scripture. Speaking of certain "men of old" that crept in unaware. The angels who did not keep their first estate, which estate means kingdom. Men speaking evil of things they have no knowledge of, naturally have corrupted themselves by allowing the spirit of Cain, which was the spirit of witchcraft to overtake them following after the ways of Balaam which is spoken of II Peter remember as the destruction of the people?

Now going back to II Peter I want to post the rest of the scripture that I used earlier where I left off at.

II Peter 2 16-22

"But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire."

We then compare this to Jude 1 12-13

"These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever."

We see them referred to in scripture here twice as "Clouds" without water whose fruit is twice dead. Remember in Deuteronomy 1:4 it says "which dwelt at the "Grand Duke of Hell (Astaroth) in a "great mass or cloud (Edrei)". Not only did they die a spiritual death, but they have died a physical death as well, yet they are wandering stars that keep returning to their own vomit. It would have been better for them never to have been created then for the punishment they shall receive upon that great day of judgment who the word says God has reserved the blackest darkness for.


We see when Satan tempted Jesus that he tried to deceive Him by offering the "kingdoms of the earth" which Adam had forfeited to him. But see Satan knew that if Christ followed through with what He was created for that those kingdoms would be forever lost to him because he would not have the influence over man in the same manner. That man could be redeemed through the blood of Christ.

So according to Greek mythology in 700 BC the "queen of Heaven" which is considered the queen of Babylon in Revelation, or the "great whore". In Greek myth was known as "Koun" became the wife of the Greek god Zeus who is mentioned in the Bible in Acts 7:43. Greek translators in the Septuagint version have changed her name to Raephan, which in Acts 7 is spelled Remphan. Greek mythology also claims as being the Father of Zeus. Now here is where it gets interesting. In the Greek Raephan means "Kronos" which also means "Saturn" or "SUN GOD". Now, in Greek mythology Satan is known as "Titan" which also means "SUN GOD". So how would one calculate Satan as being the wife and the father of the Greek God Zeus? Because as we have learned through this study he was the one who ruled their genes through the offspring of the fallen angels and fallen generation of creation.

So how and why do I mix Greek mythology with the Word of God and why have I spent all this time in studying this information? As I wind down to the last of this information I will reveal to you why but keep in mind that the gods of Mt. Olympus were alive during the times of Noah. They were a peculiar people because they were the offspring of the fallen angels and mortal women. Therefore they would have very well been of "great stature" and have certain supernatural powers just as the servants of Pharaoh. To a point Satan had succeeded at becoming an "idol" because he has convinced many that his offspring were "gods" even to a point where we have statues of them erected in our national museums.


My name is Tina Leonard.  I have been writing my entire life, but it wasn't until I accepted Christ in 1998 that I began to write for the edification of the body and to bring the rightful Glory to His Kingdom.  Feel free to visit my website at www.myspace.com/christisking2.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print