The Make It Happen Moment ® In Between
by Gary J. Borgstede

Quote: "To get from where you are to where you are going, you have to be willing to be in between!" - Jentezen Franklin

As I ponder the in between places of my life journey, I wonder just how many people actually try to follow a map of their life journey without ever personally knowing the Creator of their life and the Author of their journey. To me, it would be kind of like trying to read without actually knowing how to read. For illustration, try to read the following paragraph.

Ehva uyo reev dinpxreece ibneg ni wneebt wto edfifntr cpaesl no uyro uynrejo fo flie? Nunrotfnuelyt, hte ni wneebt cpaesl fo flie nca eb yvre nucrfotmbaoel; wovhre, hwti God Almighty, hte One owh onskw revey irha no uyro adhe, uyo nca ahcre uyro nlafi sdtenitaoni, on trretma ohw nucrfotmbaoel hte uynrejo gihmt eb.

Try as you may, but because the letters in each word are totally scrambled, the paragraph is virtually impossible to read and comprehend, unless you have some way of understanding the author's intent and creative design of the paragraph. Similarly, I believe the map of each person's spiritual life journey is pretty much the same way - impossible to read and comprehend - unless someone personally knows the One who created them with specific purpose and intent. However, let's see what happens when some boundaries are added to the paragraph above by ensuring that the first and last letters of each word are in fact correct. As such, please read the new paragraph rewritten below with a correct letter boundary at the beginning and end of each word known and applied.

Hvae you eevr exiprenecd bineg in bweetn two defifnrt plcaes on yuor junreoy of lfie? Ufnrotnuelty, the in bweetn plcaes of lfie can be vrey ucnofmortbale; hweover, wtih God Almighty, the One who kowns ervey hiar on yuor haed, you can raceh yuor fianl dtsenitaoin, no mettar how ucnofmortbale the junreoy mgiht be.

Surprisingly, the paragraph can be read and comprehended when the scrambled letters of each word are placed in between the boundaries of the correct first and last letters of each word. And guess what! This is also true for the map of our spiritual life journey when we surrender our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last perfect boundary of our life. With the Lord as the Author and Finisher of our faith, we can trust His Word stated in Romans 8:28, "And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." This is really good news because regardless of how scrambled the in between places of our life journey may seem to be, as we follow Jehovah Roi - the Lord our Shepherd - we can be confident that He will direct our steps and make our paths straight toward the fulfillment of our destiny in Him. Therefore, with a spirit of faith and humility, abundantly celebrate each in between step that takes you from where you are and closer to where you are going on your spiritual life journey with God!

The Make It Happen Service Celebration Value: "Make It Happen" People Celebrate Accomplishments Abundantly!

Have a blessed "Make It Happen" day!

Written by Gary J. Borgstede
President and Founder of The Make It Happen Learning Institute - Reaching People, Unleashing The Extraordinary! www.makeithappenbooks.com

Edited by The Make It Happen Moment Editorial Team

The Make It Happen Moment In Between Copyright 2009, The Make It Happen Learning Institute. You have permission to reprint The Make It Happen Moment In Between, in its entirety only, and forward to your colleagues and friends, provided the copyright notice remains part of the reprint and transmission. All other rights reserved.

Gary J. Borgstede is the published author of the leadership books titled, The Make It Happen Journey and Kings Come Forth, as well as the faith-based leadership education blog at www.makeithappenmoment.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print