You Don't Know Me
by PamFord Davis

How well do we really know the people who are closest to us? How well do we really know ourselves? We try to see the good in people and hope they will accept us in all our weakness and failures. Are we willing to go through times of trials and hardships to strengthen relationships; or are we only fair weather friends?


Some falsely claim following Christ will free us from all problems. Christ never claimed that. He said we would have trials and tribulations. The good news is He is with us through it all. We rejoice in the reality in sharing the power of Jesus resurrection and victory over death. Are we willing and ready to share in His suffering leading to that triumph? "that I may know him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead (Philippians 3:10-11 NKJ)." How tragic it is that so many know about the Lord; but they do not know Him personally as Lord and Savior.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print