Surprise Me Most
by Debra Burgess

"Ask Me of things to come" was in print across the top of the page. Sometimes the most obvious things can be hidden until needed. I let the book lay open on my desk while I went to get my pen. My journal was about done for blank pages but this seemed worth pouring out onto the last of them. I started asking.

I stopped after filling a page. Laying down my pen I leaned back and closed my eyes. I didn't really need to write anything down but it was a good exercise to remember a few thoughts. It didn't take me long to figure out the deeper things in my heart were being held back. It wasn't my own revelations I looked forward to. I am counting on the One who knows me best to surprise me most.

Psa 37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

I love to encourage the heart of people to be who they are meant to be in Christ, individually made and uniquely designed. 
www.debrabee.org Email: [email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print