Call Me Irresponsible
by PamFord Davis

Are you a hard worker? Did your parents, grandparents or guardians instill the work ethic; or are you just plain lazy? We hope we are making our contribution to society, and are setting a good example for others to follow. It is easy to be critical of others who seem to be irresponsible. Maybe they just need a little encouragement. Some may be in dead end jobs or in an occupation they are not gifted for. It is difficult to be motivated to do your best when the job is not fulfilling. Try to find at least one good reason for being there; and give it your best.


One of the wisest men who ever lived wrote about those who are lazy. "A lazy person brings trouble to the one he works for. He bothers others like vinegar on the teeth or smoke in the eyes (Proverbs 10:26 NCV)." Solomon did not mince his words. "The lazy person will not get what he wants. But a hard worker gets everything he wants (Proverbs 13:4 NCV)." Lord, help me to be responsible in any task I accept.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print