Tangible Touchable Tender Mercies Devotional Words from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

My child, I shall enfold you in tangible, touchable, tender mercies. Doubt not my timing, nor my ways. Healing will come for that heaviness and your heart shall be complete in Me. I will set the captive free in ways never known before. My timing is perfect. My ways are just. Know that I love you with an exquisite tenderness through your pain and My beauty shall prevail. You are Mine and I guard you with a fierce love. Rest, strive not nor let questions plague you but know the Great I AM has enfolded you in His hands. Selah (Pause and think calmly about that)

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He. (NKJV)

Isaiah 61:1
[ The Good News of Salvation ] "The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound..(NKJV)

Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, His work is perfect; For all His ways are justice, A God of truth and without injustice; Righteous and upright is He. (NKJV)

Job 5:18
For He bruises, but He binds up; He wounds, but His hands make whole. (NKJV)

Prayer: Dear Lord, there is absolutely no better place to be than in Your hands. Thank you for Your incredible love for us, Your timing which is most of the time not mine, Your perfect ways and incredible ability to set this captive FREE. Help me to yield and praise and give You all my thanksgiving. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.



 

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print