People Will Say We're In Love
by PamFord Davis

It is impossible to hide your feelings. Sooner or later the truth is revealed. If you fall in love it is affects your thoughts, speech, actions and even your appearance. It likely even changes your health. Our blood pressure may drop with a sense of well being. In excitement our pulse speeds up a bit. We are changed and love is the reason. If it is contagious start mingling. We all need to be exposed.


God is love. He loves each of more than we can ever understand. The Lord loved us before we even noticed Him. "But Christ died for us while we were still sinners. In this way God shows his great love for us (Romans 5:8 NCV)." Have you received that love? We each need to admit our sin, seek His forgiveness, and make our decision public. New believers will notice many changes in their lives. Some are instantaneous; others come gradually. One we experience right away is never ending. We love our new family. We love our brothers and sisters in Christ. Our Heavenly Father loves His children. It gives Him great joy to see us love one another. Outsiders also recognize that love. "I give you a new commandment: Love each other. You must love each other as I have loved you. All people will know you are my followers if you love each other (John 13:34-35 NCV)." Don't try to hide it. Admit it; you are in love.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print