Jesus Knows Our Times and Trials Devotional Words from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

Daughter, I AM doing a new thing be not puzzled nor dismayed, arise and be filled. You are to go forth in joy and be led out in peace and the leaves and the trees shall break forth before you into singing.

I Am gentle. My ways are of peace. Stand on the ROCK of your salvation. Be Prepared. I love you and Am with you fear not nor be dismayed. What looks like a gathering of storm clouds will be turned soon to a vision in the skies for My glory.

Fear Not, I Am with you and you shall be abundantly blessed of Me. Do not "what if" or read into this for you know not of what I speak, a moment of trouble for an eternal glory. Selah.
Rest in Me. I work for your good and blessing. Be comforted in that soon and very soon. I delight in you- double delight not one thing shall harm a hair of your head.
Really rest and be sure in Me, your savior, redeemer and friend. Resist the enemy and he shall flee from you now. Selah.

Acts 2:4
All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. (NIV)

Isaiah 48:6
You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? "From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. (NIV)

Isaiah 43:19
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. (NIV)

Psalm 95:1
Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. (NIV)

James 4:7
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (NIV)

Prayer: I am puzzled and somewhat dismayed BUT I choose to trust and lean on You, dear Jesus. I know You have my very best interest in Your heart. I want to but do not need to know ALL right this minute. Please help me to rest in that and trust You more. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print