More Today Than Yesterday
by PamFord Davis

It just keeps getting better! Do you remember the days of courting your sweetheart? You could hardly wait until you could be together again. Each day your love and tender affections surpassed the previous day. The desire to please them became your focus. You wanted to spend the rest of your lives together. A proposal climaxed the numerous dates. Binding relationships require commitment. Marriage plans were underway, making that commitment official and public. You tied the knot, and began a new life as Mr. and Mrs. Each morning you snuggled close and pledged your undying love.


As followers of Christ we are His bride. Our intimate relationship grows sweeter as the days pass; and His love is expressed to us in varied ways. The Lords love never ends. His mercies never stop. They are new every morning. Lord, your loyalty is great. I say to myself, The Lord is what I have left, so I have hope (Lamentations 3:22-24 NCV). He desires us to draw closer to Him each day. Dont distance yourself. We find acceptance and compassion at His side. He reveals Himself through His love letter, the scriptures. A burning desire to please Him will control every new day. Mediate on His mercies each morning. His faithfulness shines more brightly today than yesterday.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print