We Are The World
by PamFord Davis

It's a small world. If that were true we would all be elbow-to-elbow. The globe reveals the vast expanse of continents and bodies of water. I'd say it is a pretty big world; and it is pretty awesome. There is a spectacular varied assortment of climates and scenery. A short drive of a few hours can often take you from flat lands to mountains, shrubbery to towering pines. We could travel around the world on a regular basis, and still only scratch the surface of what there is to see.


One of the most well known Bible verses around the world. John 3:16.

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son. God gave his Son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost but have eternal life (John 3:16 NCV)."
The world referred to is not made up of mountains, valleys, trees, flowers, streams or animals. God loved the world, God loved people. God loved you and me. God loved us so much that He gave His Son to die in our place on a cross. That's how much we mean to Him. His love cost Him dearly; and yet it comes to us as a gift. That is an amazing love. He knew our broken relationship with Him must be restored. He loved us that much. We are the world and we need His saving grace.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print