Remedy For A Troubled Soul
by Bob Valleau

Dakota cinched the saddle before mounting Thunder. After grabbing the saddle's horn with one hand and holding the reigns with the other, he sat up tall. Then he looked out over the rocky terrain to a hill ahead, and he let out a sigh. To him, the hill seemed liked another mountain. He knew that he and Thunder could rest once they reached the top, but first he had to endure the grueling climb. Dakota knew he could do it as he had done so many times before, however, each time it took him a little longer. He just didn't have the energy he once did when he was young.

Dakota allowed his gaze to fall upon the back of Thunder's head, and he thought for a moment. His whole life consisted of many "mountains" that he had successfully climbed, but not without the Lord. So, this one was no different. He wasn't fearful nor did he lack the confidence as, once again, he placed his faith and trust in the greatest mountain climber of all. He knew that with Him, nothing was impossible (Matthew 19:26).

If you are facing an insurmountable mountain in your life right now, lift up your head and look into the eyes of the One who can help you. He can make your rocky path smooth, and help you reach the pinnacle of your mountain where you'll find the peace you're searching for and rest for your troubled soul.

Bob Valleau has over 30 years of writing experience for the Christian market. He was once named Christian Writer of the Year (San Antonio, Texas) by the American Christian Writers Association. He is the author of four books. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print