I Desire to Give You Focus Devotional Words from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

My busy child, quiet your heart before Me. I desire to give you focus, to bring order to confusion as Jesus did when He spoke forth life to you. Let not your mind wander. Look to your first love for direction and being. I help you to focus on Jesus. Receive my counsel and look to the Lord who is your strength, your everything.

The Spirit and the Bride say come. I say time is at hand for those words to be fulfilled. Is the bride ready or in a state of disarray? Let Jesus teach you His peace. Be ready/willing to learn and you shall. You need peace before you can be a finished bride, resplendent in Holiness, clothed in His robe of righteousness without spot or wrinkle. Then shall He come, your awaited, your beloved.

Tarry (not that you might not fulfill His plan for you). Take time to come apart often with the Son. Dwell in His Word and His Word shall dwell in you.

Psalm 37:23
The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way. (NKJV)

2 Corinthians 10:5
casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ(NKJV)

Revelation 2:4
Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. (NKJV)

Revelation 22:17
And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. (NKJV)

Ephesians 5:27
that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. (NKJV)

Prayer: Lord God, please help me to desire your Word even more than physical food. I want to be without spot or wrinkle and it is only ever by Your doing that I can be. I yield my heart, once again, to You to do with as You will! In Jesus most incredible name I pray, AMEN.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print