Someone To Watch Over Me
by PamFord Davis

Caregivers faithfully watch over those in their midst. An alert aid can divert a catastrophe. Well trained caregivers realize an accident can happen suddenly. Protection of the very young or elderly requires dedication and vigilance. Those who are hired to watch the vulnerable may not always work with such determination. If the caregiver is a family member, the work is a service of love. They often jeopardize their own comforts in an effort to provide constant supervision of a child or elderly parent. They hover over affectionately, trying to prevent any injury.


The heavenly Father watches His children of all ages. "For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to show Himself strong for those whose hearts are completely His (2 Chronicles 16:9a HCS)." He sees risky behavior and implements corrective measures. He desires only what is best for us; and His personal care is always to be trusted. We may not easily sense His presence; but He tenderly watches over us.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print