Love Potion Number Nine
by PamFord Davis

Women have been using their whiles to attract men for centuries. We first want to be attractive and appealing to draw their attention. If we master that, and we find them appealing, we next take steps to capture their affection. Men often prepare for a date in record time. They shower, shave, splash on after shave, dress and head out the door. Gals go at the task with in a much slower pace. It can take all week to prepare for our dream boat.


There are so many critical decisions before we meet face-to-face. Ladies want every detail to be right: hair style, a perfect coordinated outfit, matching accessories of shoes and purse, jewelry to accent the clothing, make-up, and finally a favorite cologne or perfume. She may try several combinations of clothes and accessories before she makes her final choice. It is worth the effort.


Solomon found his love very attractive and he spoke fluently of her beauty. "Your lips are like red silk thread. Your mouth is lovely. Your cheeks behind your veil are like slices of a pomegranate (Song of Solomon 4:3 NCV)." She pleased her man and in return his compliments brought her pleasure. We can't whip up a potion to find our mate. We should try to please them.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print