When You're In Love With A Beautiful Woman
by PamFord Davis

Being beautiful has its advantages; but it also comes with a unique set of problems. For one thing a beautiful woman is expected to always look her best. To some that may come naturally. Others have to work at it consistently. I remember two examples of beauty. In high school a cute cheer leader always seemed to look flawless: clothes, hair, make up. It made it pretty tough for the rest of us. I met the other gal when we were both young wives with small children. She baby sat for our daughter when our son needed surgery. I stopped to pick up our daughter after dark. I discovered my friend already dressed for bed. I couldn't help but notice. She wore no make up and it didn't even matter. Her beauty did not come from the cosmetic counter. Another problem comes in relationships. Her boyfriend or husband can become jealous and suspicious. He fears he may lose her to his competition.


Sarah must have been a real knock out. "Abraham told people that his wife Sarah was his sister (Genesis 20:2a NCV)." The king eyed her for his wife and the tangled web of lies almost led to real trouble. Abraham feared for his own safety. If they knew they were truly husband and wife, they might kill him and take her. If only siblings, they would treat him nicely for her sake. Deception only tarnished his character.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print