An Amazing Dream
by Dr.James A. Lee

Once there was a person who really loved the Lord. This person walked in the valleys of life through out their youth. It was difficult with all of the elements of; gangs, violence, sex, and drugs. Yet the Lord guided and molded the person to become educated and filled with the Holy Spirit of God in Christ Jesus. The real question is, how and why, God saves people, and what does it mean in life?

Often, God reveals His Will to us in dreams. The Bible tells the stories of the dreams of both Joseph and Danial as great interpreters and instruments of dreams. We all have dreams, we visualize ourselves walking along numerous paths of life; in various places. For example, walking up hills and mountains. Strolling along a beech or even going through a battle field with danger all about. Yet, our souls are at peace because our hope, love, and joy is forever focused on Jesus.

The Spirit of God fail from the sky like a dove when Jesus was baptized,with unspeakable joy. We too, must walk through life's troubled waters, with the absolute joy of Jesus. We pray that The Spirit of God shall fall on us, as a gentle gift from Heaven.

The old song stated that, 'He Touched Me. Oh what joy that fills my soul.' We need to touch people today in our own way for the Lord. This dream is not a dream. It is however, the blessings of amazing grace in the life of the believer.

Rev. Dr. James A. Lee a minister of The Lord Jesus Christ for over 40 years. Pastor of The Joy of Jesus http://thejoyofjesuschurchonline.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print