Can You Live without Faith?
by Dr.James A. Lee

The advent of economic pressures is unbearable. People are losing their jobs and homes at alarming rates. Will this decline in the quality of life ever end? What is it that one can truly trust during this period of uncertainty?

There are people who put their faith and trust in the oddest places. One person, put their faith in their home and it was lost in foreclosure. Another woman dedicated herself to her job for twenty years and one day they simply locked their doors and closed. There are countless stories of people losing it all. Too many to cover.

What is one to do given these harsh times? We must trust God for everything that He said He would do. I will never leave you nor for- sake you.

Faith is the power to move mountains. We must know that our faith is in the Lord. God knows that people will do just about anything. The question is: Will you do the right thing at the right time for the right reasons?

What shall we do? Shall we follow the crowd?
Can let let hard times destroy us? The answer for the believers is no.

Nothing can ever separate us from the the love of God. In this promise is the bedrock of our faith. Sure we can live without faith. Yet the question is can one have ever-lasting life without faith.

Rev. Dr. James A. Lee a minister of The Lord Jesus Christ for over 40 years. Pastor of The Joy of Jesus http://thejoyofjesuschurchonline.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print