Eli's Coming
by PamFord Davis

Are you waiting for the arrival of a family member or friend? Do you anticipate the appearance of favorite entertainer, sports figure or political leader in your city? We have heard from reliable sources that they are coming. The question is not if they will come as promised, but when they will arrive.


The people of Israel were promised an appearance of one in the spirit of Elijah. "I, the Lord, promise to send the prophet Elijah before the great and terrible day comes (Malachi 4:5 CEV)." Judgment would come. Eli's coming. The people knew the coming of Elijah would signal the day. John the Baptist filled that role. "All the Books of the Prophets and the Law of Moses told what was going to happen up to the time of John. And if you believe them, John is Elijah, the prophet you are waiting for (Matthew 11:13-14 CEV)."

This does not verify the false teaching of reincarnation. The world wondered who the next D.L. Moody or Billy Sunday would be. Their power and passion for evangelism lives on through Billy Graham.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print