I Could Write A Book
by PamFord Davis

When we fall in love, our conversations are filled with all the detailed descriptions of that special someone. We are like a broken record, repeating over and over how wonderful they are. If we can find a good listener, we'll bend their ear with all the latest news in our romance. We could write a book.


The writers of the gospels each wrote accurate information about Jesus. Some messages are recorded in all four gospels. Specific events or conversations are also written by only one or two. They each wrote under the direction and power of the Holy Spirit. How can we capture the life and ministry of Jesus in a brief summary?


John in his gospel expresses his deepest feelings. "This disciple is the one who told all of this. He wrote it, and we know he is telling the truth. Jesus did many other things. If they were all written in books, I don't suppose there would be room enough in the whole world for all the books (John 21:24-25 CEV)." Books can not contain Him. As the Living Word He will forever proclaim the glory of the Father.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print