In The Body Of Christ
by Jean Lopez

In the Body of Christ the fulfillment lies, the promise fulfilled.
In the Body of Christ God blesses us, God loves us, God protects us, God redeems us.
In the Body of Christ, God's grace flows unto us, just as if we are Christ Himself, because we are in the Body of Christ.
God glorifies His Son, so also are we glorified. God raised up His Son, so also are we raised up by God. We are crucified and made new, our sins nailed to the cross with Christ and we are risen-up, without blemish in Christ, to be reconciled unto God, so that we can commune with Him, just as it was in the Beginning before sin in Eden.
We live in Christ, so we live in heaven. We live in Christ, so we wear Christ, we are under His protection, blessed by God through Christ our Redeemer; the Way, the Truth, the Life.
As God loves Christ His Son, so also are we loved in Christ and receive the FULLNESS of His glory and blessings.
When we wear the whole armour of Christ, we are as Christ Himself, no weapons formed against us shall prosper for God will not stand to see His Son destroyed. We are given power to command and to cast out for God's sake, Amen.

Ephesians4v1-6: I therefore beseech you that you walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forebearing one another in love, endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
There is one Body and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one Hope for your calling; One Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, one God and Father of all, Who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Copyright info: bjlopez ARR

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print