Your Productive Years
by Kathie Thomas

Have you spent your lifetime waiting for the right time? The right time to do this, the right time to do that?

In my perpetual calendar is the reading from Genesis 21:6-7 where Sarah declares she has given Abraham a son in his old age. He was 100 years old and the note on the calendar reminds the reader that he still had his most important and productive years ahead of him.

Don't spend a lifetime waiting for the right time to follow through on something, or even to start on what God has told you is your life's plan. This might be an inbuilt desire that has been growing over time, or a passion you've held within but haven't shared or told anyone about. Unless God has told you to wait, then step out and get started. Even if you don't know how or where.

In doing the research, the planning, asking questions, seeking help, God will surround you with the right people and the right circumstances, but you can't get started until you take that first step. Cover each step and planning in prayer and communion with God, but make that move and get started. If you don't, you may miss your calling and God may place it upon someone else to get it happening.

After all, whatever we do, does not affect only us, but many others too.

And, in all that doing, or waiting, don't make the mistake of thinking you're too young or too old. As long as you're breathing, God can use you!

Mother of 5, wife to Graham, Kathie is a published author of 4 how-to books, many magazine articles, both for business and Christian magazines, and has several articles in printed books by other writers.

http://www.kathiethomas.com/writer.htm

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print