Child, Do You Hear Me Devotional Words from the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

Child, you do hear Me. Fear not just because I am not speaking forth completed roadmaps at this time. Know that My timing is perfect and I know the plan, you and I are right on schedule. REST.

Numbers 24:4
the oracle of one who hears the words of God, who sees a vision from the Almighty, who falls prostrate, and whose eyes are opened. (NIV)

Psalm 95:6-8
Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts. (NIV)

Psalm 27:3
Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. (NIV)

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (NIV)

Psalm 20:4
May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. (NIV)

Proverbs 16:9
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. (NIV)

Prayer: Dear Jesus, I am trying to REST in your arms as we await the blood test results on the kitten we'd like to adopt. I realize it could be a blood test on one of us with much more dire consequences. Thank You that I don't need a roadmap or a GPS because I have you, my Jesus, my Lord! Thank you that You truly go before us and prepare the way. Help that to seep into the core of me! AMEN.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/


(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print