The Make It Happen Moment ® Faith In Action
by Gary J. Borgstede

Quote: "I couldn't care more!" - John Maxwell

Have you ever observed someone who cares so much that they live life full of energy and passion to serve others and solve problems that make a difference in life? Perhaps some additional qualities come to mind when thinking of people whom possess such enthusiasm for life:

- An infectious positive attitude
- A compassionate heart willing to meet the needs of others
- A flexible nature able to embrace, accept, and create change for the better
- An unexplainable optimism in the midst of uncertainty
- A teachable spirit full of curiosity and desire to discover the unknown

Unfortunately, I think many people find it difficult to naturally demonstrate this kind of enthusiasm for life on a consistent basis because this kind of enthusiasm isn't found naturally, but rather supernaturally through faith. A writer named Henry Chester stated that "enthusiasm is...no more or less than faith in action." So then what is "faith in action"?

Romans 10:17 says that "faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God." The Apostle James encourages us to be "doers of the Word and not hearers only." Therefore, faith in action - enthusiasm - simply means hearing the Word of God and doing it in real life terms. When someone has this kind of faith operating in their lives, it becomes easy to be enthusiastic about doing things that make a difference in the lives of others because the Lord tells us in Matthew 25:40 that when we take care of the needs of others, we actually take care of Him. As you ponder this reality, the compassion of the Lord will stir your faith into action and move you to enthusiastically serve others with the heart of God. Giving glory and honor to the Lord, the Author and Finisher of our faith, enthusiastically serve others and solve problems that make a difference in life!

The Make It Happen Service Enthusiasm Value: "Make It Happen" People Are Service Enthusiasts!

Have a blessed "Make It Happen" day!

Written by Gary J. Borgstede
President and Founder of The Make It Happen Learning Institute - Reaching People, Unleashing The Extraordinary! www.makeithappenbooks.com

Edited by The Make It Happen Moment Editorial Team

The Make It Happen Moment Faith In Action Copyright 2005, The Make It Happen Learning Institute. You have permission to reprint The Make It Happen Moment Faith In Action, in its entirety only, and forward to your colleagues and friends, provided the copyright notice remains part of the reprint and transmission. All other rights reserved.

Gary J. Borgstede is the published author of the leadership books titled, The Make It Happen Journey and Kings Come Forth, as well as the faith-based leadership education blog at www.makeithappenmoment.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print