Easter Bingo Game for Preteen Sunday School
by Jessica Gerald

Here is an easy to make, and easy to play Easter bingo game for a preteen Sunday school class.

Materials

List of 50 Easter words
50 index cards
Pencils, crayons or markers
Small prizes if desired

How to Make

1. Type a list of 50 Easter words from the Bible passages concerning Palm Sunday and Easter.

2. Print a copy for each student in your class.

3. Write the 50 words on the index cards, one word per card.

How to Play

1. Give each child a list of words.

2. Instruct them to circle any 5 of the 50 words on the sheet in pencil. Have them lay the pencil down when they are finished. That way you'll know when they all have their words circled and the game can start.

3. The teacher or caller shuffles the index cards and places them face down on the table in front of him or her.

4. She picks a card and reads it out. If any player has that word circled, he or she crosses it out with a crayon.

5. The first player to have all 5 words crossed out is the winner of that round and calls "Bingo."

6. That player is the next caller, plus if desired, can get a small prize.

7. For the rest of the games, children don't have to have a new sheet. They simply circle 5 different words, and the play starts again in the same manner.

8. Several games can be played before you start running out of words.

I like using Bingo games in preteen ministry because it keeps all the children involved at the same time. Games add variety and interest to the Sunday school class. Also, most of the kids really enjoy the chance to be the next caller.

Jessica Gerald is a Christian wife, mother of two grown sons, retired elementary school teacher, and current Sunday school teacher of fourth and fifth graders.  You may visit her website at http://www.oldfashionedhomemaking.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print