Shorter or Lacking Quiet Times Devotional (Words from the Lord Series)
by Marijo Phelps

Child, be not condemned because of occasional shorter or lacking quiet times. DO NOT let the backwash of separations come between us in any way but draw closer still. I AM your beloved and you are Mine. There is purifying to be done and intimacy to be gained. Delight your heart in Me, as I delight in You. Draw really close and I shall gather you into my waiting arms. You are mine. You are Mine. You ARE MINE. Selah.

Deuteronomy 33:12
About Benjamin he said: "Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between his shoulders." (NIV)

Job 22:26
Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God. (NIV)

Psalm 1:2
But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and on his law he meditates day and night. (NIV)

Psalm 35:9
Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation. (NIV)

Zephaniah 3:2
She obeys no one, she accepts no correction. She does not trust in the LORD, she does not draw near to her God. (NIV)

Prayer: Dearest Lord God, how can I not draw near to You? You who ask, You who call, You who carry me so many times? Thank You that I am yours and You call me by name Help me to feast upon your word even more! AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print