Wish You Were Here
by PamFord Davis

Do you send postcards home to family and friends while on vacation? The limited amount of space rules out lengthy communication. Many simply scribble the clich, Wish you were here! The recipient is more interested in the picture on the other side. They'll wait to hear the details after you return home. Do we really wish they were there? If we love them, and we're really enjoying our vacation the expression comes from the heart.


Those who placed their life in the hands of Christ and died are now in the ultimate paradise. There are no more deadlines, ailments, heartaches or tears. Unlike a vacation that must come to an end, they will never leave. Each day there are new adventures, perfect rest, and joys beyond measure. "But it is just as the Scriptures say, What God has planned for people who love him is more than eyes have seen or ears have heard. It has never even entered our minds (1 Corinthians 2:9 CEV)!" If they could send a message special delivery it would read, Wish you were here!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print