Time of the Season
by PamFord Davis

Most look forward to the changing of seasons. We just have a strong difference of opinion about the preference of one over another. I do not like the long cold winter months, but Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Spring is my favorite of the four seasons as temperatures climb. The earth is warmed by sunshine and given moisture through spring showers. The result is a day-by-day display of new life. The creation is vibrant with color and variety. Summer is a splendid time for family picnics, barbecues and vacations. Autumn is a time of harvesting gardens, ball games and Thanksgiving. Each season is enjoyed and remembered.


Are you aware of your life seasons? There are many. The easiest to identify is the division of stages in our lives: infant, child, youth, young adult, adult, middle age, and elderly. Each is a season, with years pages turned by growth and maturity. "They are like trees growing beside a stream, trees that produce fruit in season and always have leaves. Those people succeed in everything they do (Psalm 1:3 CEV)." Under God's tender care we flourish and bear the fruit of the Spirit. What's in season?

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print