Jesus Changing Me Devotional Words of the Lord Series
by Marijo Phelps

Child, I would speak to you in your heart. There is no variance or shadow of turning in Jesus your Lord. He is changing you, from glory to glory, into His likeness. Stable, consistent, single minded, it seems good to you because therein lies your wholeness and stability. Rejoice in His discipline, rejoice in His freedom and life changing love. Be obedient unto Him and let Him lift you up. He has set your feet upon His paths. You are walking there upon. Keep on walking and He will bless. Keep yielded as you are. Selah.

Prayer:
My Lord, Jesus
You are something special
Beyond words
To me
My opaque eyes
You have transformed
To ones
That really see!

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. (KJV)
2 Corinthians 3:18
And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. (NIV)

1 Corinthians 15:49
And just as we have borne the likeness of the earthly man, so shall we bear the likeness of the man from heaven. (NIV)

Proverbs 3:11
My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke NIV)

Proverbs 12:1
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid. (NIV)

Proverbs 13:18
He who ignores discipline comes to poverty and shame, but whoever heeds correction is honored. (NIV)

Proverbs 13:24
He who spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is careful to discipline him. (NIV)

Deuteronomy 8:6
Observe the commands of the LORD your God, walking in his ways and revering him. (NIV)

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print