What To Do When Your Child Turns Into A Possessed teenager!
by Nellie Shani

I lived with the threat of "just wait till she becomes a teenager! You will not recognize her!" Every year I watched her, trying to notice every minute change that came over her demeanor. I was not going to be caught unawares, like my friends who were going nuts over their teenagers who were running wild in their homes! No not me! I was going to clamp her down at the first sign of madness - Yes sir! No possessed teenager in MY house!

At thirteen, my Melissa was very calm, very respectful and my word was her command. I was the envy of my friends. She asked for my advice concerning boys, clothes and the teenage rivalries that were going on in her school. I was just considering writing a book on "Teenage-hood - How To Not Be Caught Unawares" that would help my struggling friends tremendously. Then it happened.

I opened her door and went into her room as usual. I noticed two huge posters on her wall that were not there the day before. "What do you want?" The tone of her voice was the type that I did not allow in my house. "Get out of my room and the next time you want to invade my privacy, could you knock? Gee!" She looked possessed alright. Eyes flashing, and lips trembling, I did not recognize my daughter. "Get out!" she shouted again. I thought maybe she was not well. "Honey are you alright?" "Get out!" Her voice was now loud and frenzied. I thought of calling 911 then I remembered that my good friend Sandy had always offered a listening ear and advice if ever Melissa went wild like her own daughter did at thirteen. I did not think I would ever need her advice! I called her. "Sandy!" I said breathlessly, "Melissa is possessed!"

As I sat down listening to Sandy's wise counsel, I realized that there were many people out there who were going through dealing with "possessed teenagers", and whose advice I could use. When your innocent teenager becomes possessed by some unknown force, call on your friends who have gone through that period with their own kids. We can learn a lot from each other.

Nellie  Odhuno Shani is a Counselor, Conference speaker and writer. Her first books are available on amazon.com, Barnes and Nobles and on her author's websites.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print