Bend Me, Shape Me
by PamFord Davis

Are you easily taught essential truths? Can an employer or mentor take you aside and explain fundamentals? Are you eager to broaden your horizons or are you digging in your heels? I confess that I fight change. I like the security of walking in a path I have daily trod through repetition.


God uses most those He can easily shape and re-shape for special service. Can He count on you and me? Will we be flexible allowing Him to place us in His molds of grace? He blesses every new follower with at least one special gift. It will influence others to trust and grow in Christ. If we are willing to go where He sends, He may expand our areas of ministry and outreach.


How are we prepared for service? "I went there and saw the potter making clay pots on his pottery wheel. And whenever the clay would not take the shape he wanted, he would change his mind and form it into some other shape. Then the Lord told me to say: People of Israel, I, the Lord, have power over you, just as a potter has power over clay (Jeremiah 18:3-6 CEV)." Bend me, Shape me. I am willing to rest in your powerful hands.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print