A Walking Miracle
by PamFord Davis

Have you ever seen a real live miracle? They are all around us. We just need to have our eyes opened to readily recognize them. Lives are saved by God's grace. Marriages and families are restored. People once defeated by addictions live in freedom and victory. Disasters are averted. A diagnosis of an incurable disease is proved wrong. Yes, miracles are in our midst.


Stories are easy to ignore by skeptics. Visible proof needs to be squashed. A walking miracle is impossible to explain away. "A lot of people came when they heard that Jesus was there. They also wanted to see Lazarus, because Jesus had raised him from death. So the chief priests made plans to kill Lazarus. He was the reason that many of the Jewish people were turning from them and putting their faith in Jesus (John 12:9-11 CEV)."


Miracles point to the worker of miracles. Those opposed to Jesus wanted to divert that attention. "A crowd had come to meet Jesus because they had seen him call Lazarus out of the tomb. They kept talking about him and this miracle. But the Pharisees said to each other, There is nothing that can be done! Everyone in the world is following Jesus (John 12:17-19 CEV)." In prophecy they spoke of a day when all will confess Jesus as Lord. Start following Him today. You can be a walking miracle.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print