An Interview With Jesus
by Fredrick Nicholson

We interrupt this program to bring you an exclusive interview. The man with us today is known as the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Rose of Sharon, Lillie of the valley, Bright and Morning Star, Mary's Baby, Savior of the World , Son of God, let's welcome Jesus Christ! (applause , applause)

It's an Honor to have you with us Lord.

I am delighted to be here.

What would you say is the one thing that disappoints you the most about our world?

What I am most disappointed about is the fact that many of my children, those who believe in me, have become complacent or satisfied with less than what I paid for. When I gave my life on Calvary, I paid the price for sin, sickness, disease, poverty, lack, everything that mankind inherited because of Adam's sin. When my Father raised me from the dead, all power had been given unto me in heaven and in earth. Power to overcome sickness, disease, lack, poverty, insufficiency, even death. Now they have been reconnected to my Father and to his original purpose for their lives: to be fruitful, multiply, replenish, subdue, and dominate the earth. But they are not taking advantage of what is available to them. Many believe that because a certain disease runs in their family, they are destined to have to deal with it. They think that where they are now is all they'll ever see in life regarding their finances. Some even think they don't deserve anything because they keep letting me down. To them I say this. If you are in me and I in you, my Father no longer sees you through your human frailties. He looks and the scars on my back when I was beaten. He looks at the womb in my side, the nailprints in my hands and feet. He sees the scars from the crown of thorns slammed onto my head. And every time Satan brings forth a warrant for your arrest, my Father dismisses the case against you because of me. I'd tell them to read Isaiah 53:11, and there are many other references in the Bible that will help them. My Father wants me to tell them that He has a covenant with them and He always keep his promises. However, they will not be aware of what the covenant says if they don't spend time going over the warranty (the Bible). I must go now, but always remember I know each one of you. Your names are engraved in the palms of my Father's hands according to Isaiah 49:16.

James jumped as if he had been startled and opened up his eyes. He had fallen asleep on the couch where he had been reading his Bible. At first he was embarrassed having fallen asleep during his prayer time, but started to remember what he had been reading. He found his place which read:

"He shall see the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many, for he shall bear their iniquities." Isaiah 53:11

Copyright 2011  by Fredrick F. Nicholson  all rights reserved

Fredrick F. Nicholson is a worship leader at New Life Interfaith Ministries which has two campuses, in Bessemer and Birmingham Alabama. You can read his blog @ http://fredrickfnicholson.wordpress.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print