It Started All Over Again
by PamFord Davis

New beginnings are times of hope and promise. Writers often discard articles, erase, delete and trash what once held possibilities. A blank page or computer screen renews creativity. The challenge of a fresh approach is both appealing and stimulating.


Our great Creator once sent a great flood upon the earth. Life as Adam and Eve knew it ceased. Mankind, animals and plant life perished. Only Noah, his family and animals protected by the ark were spared. They waited until the rains stopped and waters receded. "By the twenty-seventh day of the second month, the earth was completely dry (Genesis 8:14 CEV)."


It started all over again. "God said to Noah, You, your wife, your sons, and your daughters-in-law may now leave the boat. Let out the birds, animals, and reptiles, so they can mate and live all over the earth. After Noah and his family had gone out of the boat, the living creatures left in groups of their own kind (Genesis 8:15-19 CEV)." Hope sprang up in the heart of Noah. God would use him and his family to continue His creative work and purpose.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print