Imminence of the Rapture - The Greatest Sign
by Jack Vorster

The greatest present-day sign of the nearness of Christ's second coming is the transfer of power to women, now escalating at a rapid pace all over the world. It is taking place in both the private and public sectors. This is not just a natural trend taking place as a consequence of the 'emancipation' of the fairer sex. It is a supernatural phenomenon nobody can stop.

Humanity is not in control of its destiny. The physical world is a product of the spirit world and the latter holds sway over its creation. Even as individuals we are orchestrated as to our very place of habitation and general direction in life, all for a purpose. And out of this cauldron of supernaturally-induced cause and effect has emerged a quantum surge towards the consummate destiny for mankind - the closing of the lid for the final simmer.

Men, in general, are failures. To put it bluntly, they marry for sex and while in matrimony they also seek it elsewhere while expecting their wives to serve them hand and foot. Alongside this caveman approach is a never-ending boyish tendency to find pleasure in self-gratifying activities such as golf days, drinks with the boys and discussions about the next car they would like to buy. Wives and children are left to sort themselves out at home and even if present, they find their escape by watching sport on television.

Men have failed to fulfill their God-given role to lead and head the family in accordance with His Word. Is it any wonder then that roles are being switched?

There is a battle looming. And it is on the horizon. It is called the Great Tribulation. Men have always been assigned to fight battles on the fields of war and this seven-year purge upon mankind is going to all but annihilate the male population of the earth, leaving a ratio of approximately seven females to one male to continue life on this speck of dust hurtling around the sun. Does this explain why women need to start taking over the reins at home and run matters while the men are being slaughtered en masse? It certainly seems so. "And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach." (Isaiah 4:1)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, leading up to this forthcoming destruction, mankind is hard at work fighting amongst themselves for wealth, power and supremacy - and vying for the hosting of huge sporting events at the neglect of the poor and the hungry and de-prioritising the need to focus on crime and drug addiction. Yes, we have our very own self-imposed battlefield of death and destruction. Does anyone care? Of course not! There's that Wednesday round of golf to play and a Friday business lunch to attend.

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print