Abortion
by Nellie Shani

The book of Revelations gives a prophetic account of how Satan tried to destroy Jesus. When he was unsuccessful we are told, Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring those who obey Gods commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus(Revelations 12:17 (NIV)). Satan is on a quest to make war against the offspring of the woman. Now every human being is the offspring of a woman, but not every offspring of the woman obeys Gods commandments and holds on to the testimony of Jesus. Satans main interest is to try and destroy those who obey Gods commandments and hold on to the testimony of Jesus. His dilemma is that he does not know when the baby is in the womb, if that baby will end up holding to the testimony of Jesus. He knows that whoever holds on to the testimony of Jesus will have power and authority over him. I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you (Luke 10:19 (NIV)). Every conception in a womans womb is a potential enemy of Satan. It is no wonder that Satan is working overtime to encourage abortion, both induced and natural (miscarriages).

In countries where accurate research on abortion is available, there are shocking statistics. However, because reporting of abortions is not mandatory, statistics are of varying reliability. In the United States the Center For Disease Control (CDC) regularly compiles these statistics.
According to research, more than one-third of all U.S. women have an abortion by the time they are 45 years old. About six million women in the U.S. become pregnant every year. Half of these pregnancies are unintended. Nearly 1.3 million women choose abortion to end their pregnancy each year. Behind all this is evident a well-planned and orchestrated scheme by Satan to terminate unborn babies.

In France, unless the fetus is severely deformed or the womans health is at risk, any abortion after the first twelve weeks is illegal. Before we start clapping for France, let us understand that France is saying that during the first twelve weeks, that fetus in the womb does not really count as a human being!

Our Canadian friends are more permissive, allowing abortion throughout the entire pregnancy. That means that in Canada, terminating the life of an eight month-old baby is not seen as murder! Abortion has not always been legal in Canada. In 1982 there was a code that made it a criminal offense to procure a miscarriage. It said, Every one who, with intent to procure the miscarriage of a female person, uses drugs, instruments or manipulation of ant kind, for the purpose of carrying out their intention, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for life. This law has since changed. Guess who changed this law in Canada? You guessed it right the Arch-enemy of children - Satan!

In Africa, Satan uses a double-edged sword when it comes to the issue of abortion. According to reliable research, globally unsafe abortion claims the lives of nearly 70,000 women every year. Nearly half these deaths - and countless related injuries occur in Africa. The World health organization reports that in Ethiopia alone, more women die in hospitals from complications of unsafe, usually illegal, abortions than from almost any other cause! In Ethiopia as in many other developing countries, most of the women affected are very poor and very young! Hence Satan procures a double death of mother and child.

At the present time it is the subject of vigorous debate in political and religious circles due to claimed conflicts with the definition of life. To put it in a question form, When does life begin in the womb?"

While the world reels like a drunkard in a cacophony of opinions and rhetoric, the Bible is crystal clear on this issue. According to the word of God, life begins beyond the womb! Even Satan knows that. God planned for Jesus to be an offspring of Marys womb centuries before He was born, much to Satans dismay. Jesus did not become a person twelve weeks after He was conceived. While Satan knew in the Garden of Eden that life begins beyond the womb, man is still debating in the twenty first century, at what point life begins in a womans womb!

Nellie  Odhuno Shani is a Counselor, Conference speaker and writer. Her first books are available on amazon.com, Barnes and Nobles and on her author's websites.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print