Crazy
by PamFord Davis

We all occasionally behave in ways that seem totally irrational to others. They can not always understand our reasoning or the motives that lead us. Don't be surprised to be labeled as crazy. Even our greatest inventors were often ridiculed and laughed at behind their backs. Time revealed they were brilliant and far ahead of their critical peers.


Christians honor the Apostle Paul as one of our greatest heroes of the faith. He realized his thoughts might be considered crazy. In defense of his authority he laid everything on the line. "But if anyone dares to boast, I will too. (I am talking like a fool.) Are those people Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they from Abraham's family? So am I. Are they serving Christ? I am serving him more. (I am crazy to talk like this.) I have worked much harder than they have. I have been in prison more often. I have been hurt more in beatings. I have been near death many times (2 Corinthians 11:21b-23 ERV)." The truth is Paul's opponents were crazy to question the character of God's faithful servant.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print