R-E-S-P-E-C-T
by PamFord Davis

Men and women are on display as visible proof of the Creator. His craftsmanship can be equaled by none. He alone is worthy of worship and praise. We have much in common with our mate or sweetheart, but in many ways we are as different as night and day. Ladies, we are highly emotional. Don't fight it; learn to shape it into strength for understanding and compassion. Men, you are focused and rational. You think things through and form logical conclusions. Take your rightful place of leadership in the home and make wise decisions. The key is to lead with a loving heart.


God's instructions for the home lead to harmony. "So each husband should love his wife as much as he loves himself, and each wife should respect her husband (Ephesians 5:33 CEV)." The Father pushes us from our comfort zones. Husbands are to meet the woman's deepest emotional needs of love. Women with their will and minds are to respect their spouse. The end result is both are free to become all God desires. Both are built up and find fulfillment as man and wife. Till death do you part is a beautiful promise. Claim it today.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print