God's Presence is Present With Us
by Marijo Phelps

Do you have those days when you wonder "where is God in all of this?" those times when things seem to be falling down around your ears? He really is there. Maybe you can't sense His presence for one reason or another but His Word promises that He will never leave us nor forsake us. HE is SO faithful and we, we are "but dust". Sometimes I think maybe I should do more spring cleaning of my spirit, know what I mean?

Daughter, some days what I would impart to you is not profound or pertinent to KNOWLEDGE, rather that I AM with you always.

In Colossians 1:27 the Bible says that Christ is in us (those who have asked Him to be their Lord and Savior) and that is the hope of glory. What a promise, I think it is also a glorious hope too!

Matthew 28:20 is Jesus speaking and teaching and promising he will be with us always, even to the end of the age.

The Lord doesn't give us a life of ease and no troubles but he promises to walk through it all with us, right by our side. He is our strong champion. Sometimes when the going is too rough He will pick us up and hold us close to Him and carry us. These are the times of the proverbial "one set of footprints" that we have all experienced. Thank you, Lord, for those times when we are too battle weary to even hobble that you pick us up, hold us tightly to your chest and carry us onward.

Psalms 23:4 speaks of walking through the valley of the shadow of death and fearing no evil because God is there with the writer. What a promise for us even today!

Prayer: Dear God, to have you with us always, there is nothing more we could ask or desire and we praise You! We thank you for those times when our weakness is so weak for then your strength can be tested and proven to be perfect for us in that very moment. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print