House Of The Rising Sun
by PamFord Davis

We assume a lot about a person's worth and success by viewing their house. Mansions are occupied by those who amass great wealth and acquire what most only dream of. Driving by a shack with all the signs of collapse may lead us to believe occupants live in abject poverty. In a majority of cases both are true. There are exceptions. Residents of the mansion may be in the process of bankruptcy, all is taken by creditors, and they will be left destitute. An eccentric millionaire could live in a shack and leave all his estate to surprised charities.


What kind of home is occupied by a King? Most live in elaborate palaces and own villas for frequent getaways. The King of Kings final house offered no luxury. Stone walls were cold and drafty. He would not stay long enough to make needed improvements. "The man said, Don't be alarmed! You are looking for Jesus from Nazareth, who was nailed to a cross. God has raised him to life, and he isn't here. You can see the place where they put his body (Mark 16:6 CEV)." Hang a sign. Vacancy in the house of the rising Son!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print