IT CAME TO PASS AWAY
by Olawale Ogunsola

Blindness may have come from birth, Like John-nine-man story. Its purpose is not two but one- It came to pass away. Lameness could be from mother's womb, Like a forty-years old Acts-three-man, Whose own did not end in the tomb- It came to pass away. Sickness may be for years running, Mental,social,financial,or physical, Like a man at the pool,Bethesda- It came to pass away. Barrenness may have surfaced after marriage, No tears!No fears! It's there for God to manage, Like that of Hannah, the mother of Samuel- It came to pass away. What is your trouble,trial or tribulation? What are your worries,wars and waywardness? What is your present chain,challenges or carry-abouts? The purpose is one and only one, It came to pass away: It has a gestation period. Known or unknown to you, It's already rolling away!

The Author is the set man of CTFM(WORLD OUTREACH)and Presiding Pastor of Christ Restland Gospel Church.He is a Poet and author of many books. Visit his blogsites www.4thlink.wordpress.com and www.peacelink.wordpress.com for more quality contents.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print