Thoughts from God's Heart to Ours
by Marijo Phelps

I am Your Every Answer

My daughter, close your eyes and meditate on Me. I AM your every answer.

In John 14:6 Jesus speaks about being the way, the truth and the life and that no one comes to the Father except through him (Jesus). We are also told that the way is narrow and the path straight, that His sheep know His voice. While sheep might not be the smartest animals around they have a Shepherd that truly is the answer.

I would ask you today, is He your answer? All you need to do is ask His forgiveness and for Him to be your savior and Lord. Jesus is the perfect lamb who was slain on your (and my) behalf. He alone can truly set you free. He has set this captive free and truly is my answer.


Read the Word

Daughter, read my Word, your answer is there in. My purpose is manifold. Walk forward in faith. I will direct and guide.

Deuteronomy 17:19 is speaking of the Bible and says that it is to be with him and he is to read it all the days of his life so that he may learn to revere the Lord his God and follow carefully all the words of this law and these decrees. It only makes sense to read what God has inspired writers to write down for us.

We get to know Him better through reading His Word and we can see the many, many promises which are written for believers. Also, we can see practical solutions for life situations that we face each and every day.

Greater Measure

My daughter, you shall go forth from here with a greater measure of my victory, power, peace and liberty evidenced in your lives.

Deuteronomy 20:4 tells of the Lord our God going with us to fight for us against our enemies to give us victory. What a promise that is. Can we rest in that promise? Yes, we do have that choice.

Psalm 4:8 the writer is stating that he will lay down and sleep in peace because God alone makes him dwell in safety.

We had a blizzard overnight. I got in touch with my husband to see if he made it in to work OK. Part way through his 50 mile commute he was in the middle of a 10 car pile-up. There was a car sliding out of control towards him one way and a truck coming from another direction. Mick made it out of the whole mess. I suspect the angels of the Lord were working overtime on that one and I am praising God.


Promise Regarding Promises

Lift up my Son. Sing to Him your new song. Be faithful to my Word and the promises are yours.

John 12:32 talks about lifting up Jesus (actually referring to his death on the cross and being lifted up from the earth on that cross) and all men being drawn to Him.

I like to apply this scripture to myself. Do I lift up the Lord? Do I tell of what He has done in my life and family? Are others drawn to me because they can see Jesus in me and the difference he has made in my life? I surely hope so.

Be Still and KNOW Too

Silence, and prayer before me. Uplifted hands and hearts, healed in love. I shall chastise and bring into repentance. You've given the burden to me leave it with me there.

In Psalms 17:6 the writer speaks of calling on God and knowing God will answer and give ear to his prayer. Sometimes the Lord says no, sometimes yes and sometimes wait but he does always answer. This is a great comfort in our lives.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print