You're My World
by PamFord Davis

Her world revolves around him. These few words describe a young girl in love. It is evident to all her friends and family. She can think of nothing else but pleasing her new beau. Every conversation involves the singing of his praises. The young woman never tires of sharing how wonderful he is, and her desire to be with him forever.


The Apostle Paul loved his Lord Jesus with all his heart, mind and spirit. Much like a young girl in love Paul shared stories about his relationship in every possible opportunity. He could not take out a snapshot, or set up a meeting to introduce others to Jesus at a restaurant. He relied on the power of the Holy Spirit to place in listeners a deep desire to know Him too.


How could he express such love, how much Jesus meant to him? "If I live, it will be for Christ, and if I die, I will gain even more (Philippians 1:21 CEV)." Death is not to be feared by believers. It frees us to join Jesus. How deep is your love? Tell Him how much you care. Jesus, you're my world!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print