When You Wish Upon A Star
by PamFord Davis

Have you ever wished for something so much it hurt? Most children wish big, desperately wanting toys, a new puppy or a trip to Disney World. They feel like their life will end if they don't receive what they wish for. Don't be too hard on the tykes. Adults just wish for bigger toys, the perfect job, or a cruise.


In the movie Pinocchio we see the power of love to create. Geppetto wanted a son. Using his talents he made a puppet in the form of a young boy. The craftsman provided many things for lifeless Pinocchio, but could only wish to see the figure come to life. In the world of make believe wishes came true.


Our Creator God desires the very best for us. He does not want us to merely exist. His will is for us to experience abundant life. "I am the source of life for all who live on the earth, so listen to what I say (Isaiah 42:5b CEV)." Trust Him and receive life without end. "I tell you for certain that if you obey my words, you will never die (John 8:51 CEV)." Life is more than a wish come true. It is a never ending promise.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print