Get Me To The Church On Time
by PamFord Davis

The church is not a building or a denomination. It is people from all walks of life. Some gather in homes, others in majestic structures. Individuals make up a body of believers, with Jesus as the head. Under his guidance, and encouraged by leaders we carry on the work of spreading the gospel until Christ's return.


Are you part of a local gathering of believers? Don't cut yourself off from other parts of the body. Our physical bodies have different parts working together. Members of the church function for the good of all. You need them and they need you.


Don't be misled. The church is not dead. It is a force in the world. "His purpose was that through the church all the rulers and powers in the heavenly world will know God's wisdom, which has so many forms. This agrees with the purpose God had since the beginning of time. And God carried out his plan through Christ Jesus our Lord (Ephesians 3:10-11 NCV)." Get involved; be a vital part of God's church. His purpose is perfect.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print