A Simple Unveiling of The Secret
by Jack Vorster

The entire unsaved world belongs to Satan. Those who fall into this category are known as subjects of the kingdom of darkness. These individuals are totally unaware of the fact that they are living under the reign of a powerful spiritual being and the hordes of demonic spirits under his command. It is kept secret.

Being blind to the reality of captivity to the usurping god of this world, children of darkness grope through life not knowing that they, themselves (although unwittingly), are willingly functioning as agents for the unseen king reigning over them.

In ignorance, they follow the commands of demonic forces to bring about the demise of fellow human beings with whom they share this planet. With their help their king is able to inflict misery, destruction and death in this world, not only affecting the lives of other citizens of darkness, but also the lives of those who have stepped over to the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. They do not realize that their king is not currently being held responsible for their deeds, but that they themselves will be held accountable for obeying their king.

The King of the Kingdom of Light has openly commanded the human subjects of His Kingdom to, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the Gospel to every creature."

It is no secret.

The king of the kingdom of darkness has made it clear to the spiritual forces under his command not to divulge to the minds of the spirits of their human subjects that they are being misled into oblivion. "They must not know. We do not want them to go into all the world and announce the truth of their captivity to our kingdom and lose them to the One in Whose image they were created. It must be kept a secret. Go forth and put it within the minds of these human creatures to destroy each other. They must not know that the evil words they speak to each other - and the resulting wicked deeds - are being whispered into their minds by you. By these same methods try and break up Christian marriages. Cause wars, famine and genocide. Let there be no redemption from the curse."

And so, the secret lives on. Never will they get to know the folly of their ways unless the children of the Kingdom of God carry out the command of their King as diligently as the children of darkness obey their spiritual father, the devil.

Now retired, Jack Vorster has a background in marketing in the field of newspaper advertising. As a result of a life-changing experience he turned his attention to the study of the human make-up and the realities connected to human behaviour based on the Word of God. 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print