Oh, What A Beautiful Morning
by PamFord Davis

Are you a morning person? I don't think it must be a characteristic you are born with. It can be a habit you cultivate. A change of schedule such as a new job or birth of a child can push you in that direction. In my earlier years I slept through most of the morning every chance I got. The only positive aspect of that is you cut out breakfast. No, that is not a good thing. Breakfast can be the most needed and enjoyed meal of the day.


Oh, what a beautiful morning! Open the drapes and view the rising sun. Listen to the morning melody of chirping birds. Stretch; limber up tight muscles following a night of rest. We are truly blessed each new day. The weather is not the only factor. We can have clouds or stormy weather and still appreciate the beauty of the morning. We are in the presence of the Creator.


"I am faithful to you, and you can trust me. I will sing and play music for you, my God. I feel wide awake! I will wake up my harp and wake up the sun (Psalm 57:7-8 CEV)." Bible notes credit the Psalm to David, while forced to live in a cave because King Saul pursued him. He could have moaned and groaned and retreated into the dark recesses of the cave. He chose to sing and praise. Set your alarm and wake up a little early. You don't realize what you've been missing!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print