He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
by PamFord Davis

Have you ever envied those with great wealth? The majority of us live paycheck to paycheck. The elderly on a fixed income often have no need to endorse a check. They rely on automatic deposit and start fresh each month.


Those with large sums of money have holdings in a variety of investments. Money managers place it in stocks, gold, real estate and other profitable ventures. If we saw their portfolio we'd be surprised to learn how vast their assets are. It's all a drop in the bucket in comparison to God.

"Thine, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Thine is the dominion, O Lord, and Thou dost exalt Thyself as head over all. Both riches and honor come from Thee, and Thou dost rule over all, and in Thy hand is power and might, and it lies in Thy hand to make great, and to strengthen everyone. Now therefore, our God, we thank Thee, and praise Thy glorious name (2 Chronicles 1:11-13 NAS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print